Our normal Detachment monthly meeting are held the first Tuesday of each month at the Dothan VFW Club, 1426 Taylor Road, Dothan AL 36301. The business meeting will start promptly at 6:00 PM and fellowship time will follow at about 7:00 PM. All Marines, family and guests are welcome to attend and enjoy the camaraderie of the Brotherhood of Marines.
We will be holding our annual election of officers this month. We will be voting on the positions of Commandant, Sr Vice Commandant, Jr VIce Commandant and Judge Advocate. If you would like to throw your name in the hat for any of these positions, Tuesday's meeting would be the time to do so.
We will also be making Zoom available for those who are unable to attend the meeting. Below is the link. If you have any questions about how to make the Zoom call work please contact your Fireteam leader or myself. **** You will be able to vote in the election through Zoom!**** This is great news!
I hope to see you at the VFW or on Zoom!!
Stay safe! If anyone needs anything please reach out to your fireteam leader, another member, or any of your elected officials and we will help in any way possible.
- Tuesday, June 7, 2022 18:00
- Tuesday, May 3, 2022 18:00
- Tuesday, April 5, 2022 18:00
- Tuesday, March 1, 2022 18:00
- Tuesday, February 1, 2022 18:00
- Tuesday, January 4, 2022 18:00
- Tuesday, December 7, 2021 18:00
- Tuesday, November 2, 2021 18:00
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021 18:00
- Tuesday, September 7, 2021 18:00
- Tuesday, August 3, 2021 18:00